Litify is seeking a SalesOperationsManager to be a key part of our growing team. The Sales Operations Manager will managedata & processes for our customer-facing quote-to-order lifecycle. The Sales Operations Analyst will work closely with sales & general management, including customer success, toensure the implementation of best practice data & processes.
- Be a thought leader & drive the hands-on configuration of our internal salesforce.com system from quote-to-cash; this may include taskssuch as setting up new quoting templates, approval workflows, configuring pricebooks or any other item that helps automate our quote-to-cash process
- Manage data quality across our systems which currently includes salesforce.com & Pardot, work on de-duplication programs, & data enrichment programs.
- Work on processes related to but outside of sales, such as case management, customer portals, partner portals, customer project management, & more
- Build out reports & dashboard for the team to drive business insights
- Act as not just as a gatekeeper to ensure orders are booked & provisioned correctly every time, but as an operational consultant & thought leader to advise & shape the business
- You possess anunquenchable desire for operational excellence
- You should be extremely diligent, meticulous, conscientious, & reliable
- You should derive pleasure from puttingdata perfectly in it's right placeand making processes error-free, scalable, & beautiful
- You should have the perfect blend of enoughtechnical ability to configure systems such as salesforce.com as well as consultative business acumen to drive change in process
- You should be excited for the opportunity to build the scalable operational process that will be key to our success as we rapidly grow
We are looking for:
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on salesforce.com experience
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in sales operations or similar