We are seeking a diligent Senior Multimedia Stack Developer to focus on multimedia playback in Augmented Reality systems, working on architecture, implementation, & optimization of OS multimedia services. This position will offer you the chance to work on developing & implementing new & creative algorithms to solve dynamic problems. If you are a fast-learner with a positive attitude & a strong passion for working with new technology, come join us in^^redefining the way people experience the world through unique Mixed-Reality technologies.
- Experience implementing & optimizing multimedia services with game engines such as Unity & Unreal
- Experience with GPU optimization for increased frame-rate & reduced latency
- Experience with OpenGL|ES & Linux
- Exceptional ability to write efficient, clean, maintainable & portable code
- Experience with Multimedia frameworks such as StageFright, OpenMAX, & GStreamer
- Experience with Digital Rights Managements schemes such as Widevine, PlayReady
- Experience with adaptive streaming protocols such as HLS, MPEG-DASH
- Knowledge of the Design, implementation, & optimization of hardware-accelerated codec software
- A strong skill set in core video/audio technology , system-level use cases (playback, still/video capture, video telephony), Operating Systems & Systems programming
- Very good oral & written communication skills to interact with cross functional teams that are geographically distributed
- 5+ years of software development experience with C & C++
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant field; Masters or PhD Degree highly preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.