Are you ready for an amazing management opportunity? Do you love traveling & open to frequent relocation to new cities across the US? Are you able to develop marketing strategies & implement them in cities nationally? Hungry to launch MealPal in a host of cities around the country?
As the Consumer Manager, you will manage the MealPal launch team to drive new customer acquisition & awareness via community management & data driven marketing efforts. You'll be responsible for developing creative strategies & marketing campaigns to fuel growth & increase customer engagement! You will manage the ground game & the local teams in each of the new markets MealPal is launching in 2019!
- Travel to launch cities & manage the team that raises MealPal's brand awareness among the community
- Hire, train & manage our launch team both on-site & remotely
- Set the teams revenue targets & help them hit their goals
- Develop multi-channel customer acquisition & engagement programs that will sustainably grow our communities
- Create strategic partnerships with our restaurants to help them build their customer base
- Ensure MealPals local presence in each city & create buzz by being involved in local happenings
- Produce creative marketing strategies to bring brand awareness to each city
- Ability to spend 6+ months in new cities in preparation for MealPal launches
- College degree required
- 2+ years of management experience
- Former marketing or city manager for brand name startup preferred
- Problem solver & can-do attitude
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Experience with guerrilla marketing, customer activation tactics & event planning
- You love lunch
- Experience at an early stage startup & and/or launching a new city a plus
- Competitive compensation & equity packages.
- 401(k) & full benefits.
- Monthly team social outings & events.
- Working with a group of supremely talented & dedicated folks across every discipline.