Were excited to be looking for a Manager, Data Analytics to join our rapidly-growing Ecommerce team in Brooklyn, New York (currently remote & expected to be back in summer 2021 - this is not a permanent remote role). Reporting to our VP of Digital Product, youll deep dive into data, provide insight into the performance of our site, & be an integral part of optimizing Brooklinen.com - the heartbeat of our business!
This role is perfect for you if youre excited to join a small, nimble team to rapidly test & iterate on site optimizations, & in turn, help grow the Brooklinen brand. If youre excited about paving the way for analytics at Brooklinen, wed love to hear from you!
What youll do
- Define, create, & maintain ad hoc & cyclical analytical reports for the Digital Product team
- Create & lead the testing strategy for multivariate testing within Digital Product
- Own the tracking & tagging landscape for Brooklinen to ensure data is available & easily accessible
- Provide impact ratings (including revenue, cost, & efficient) for feature requests in the Digital Product backlog
- Analyze the effectiveness of ecommerce activities, including product launches, promotions, & new feature launches, providing actionable insights to the team
- Create new reporting frameworks from our analytics tools
We're looking for someone who brings
- 4+ years of ecommerce site analytics experience is a must!
- Experience working with ecommerce analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics & Looker) is a must
- Experience with Shopify & a/b testing is preferred
- Experience working on a small team & working autonomously is a must
- Experience establishing data analytics within an organization is preferred
- Someone who is proactive, self-motivated, naturally curious, & has a passion for the ecommerce & DTC space
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, & passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job & so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs & hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (weve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, & obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. Were growing rapidly, so weve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects & business needs pop up every single day, & we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff youd expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning & development, fun team outings, & much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - were passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community & creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how weve done so far & where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, & anything that doesnt add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics & bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 60,000+ 5-star reviews & been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ & more.