Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, & brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquares platform includes Attribution, Audience, Pinpoint, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK & Visits. As the industrys first & only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions those that exist today & those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map & models fresh & up-to-date, building a phones-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the Team:
Foursquares Client Services, Data + Insights team manages relationships with our data partners across Places, Analytics, SDK, & Channels, ensuring partners derive value from our products & have everything they need to be successful.
About the Role:
The Principal Customer Success Manager (CSM) will partner closely with the Enterprise Sales org,cross-functional partners, & executive team to ensure Foursquares most strategic customers are achieving tremendous success. You will have the opportunity to work with leaders at some of the largest & most innovative companies in their respective industries.
- Partnering closely with your counterpart on the sales team to build & execute detailed account plans
- Ensuring broad adoption & evangelization of Foursquares Enterprise product suite
- Uncovering new opportunities within key accounts that are a good fit for Foursquare
- Actively working with customers to help guide & shape Foursquares own product roadmap
- Partnering with marketing to celebrate customer wins & highlight key customer champions
- Taking a relentless approach on enabling success for your customers
- 9 + years of relevant experience across Customer Success, Sales, Consulting, or Account Management (data or SAAS experience required)
- Extensive experience managing complex renewals involving multiple stakeholders (e.g. business teams, technical teams, procurement, legal, etc)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a history of building strong business relationships
- Experience working directly with executive teams
- Successful history of actively managing & consistently exceeding customer expectations
- Strong track record of building strong cross functional relationships
- Demonstrated ability to navigate competing internal priorities to mobilize cross functional resources on behalf of your customer
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.