TripleLift is looking for a highly entrepreneurial Senior Solutions Engineer with deep front-end development experience to work on ContentDial, which is TripleLifts technology-driven branded content offering & also our newest product line. ContentDial lets advertisers launch scalable branded articles & videos across several publishers simultaneously. We have a full first-party measurement & analytics solution so we can track performance & user engagement of every campaign, & dashboards for our clients to view this data in real time. Were also working on automating the entire production & distribution pipeline to make the product as scalable as possible.
As a Senior Solutions Engineer dedicated to ContentDial, you will work directly with the worlds top media companies to pioneer disruptive solutions to branded content challenges & write production-grade code in collaboration with TripleLifts Product & Engineering teams. You will identify causes & deploy solutions of discrepancies in measurement between TripleLift & publishers; you will manage the technology & distribution of live, multi-million dollar campaigns; & you will rapidly prototype new tools to be used both internally & externally to increase the scalability of our newest product offering.
TripleLift is building ads that people enjoy.
Advertising is an essential part of the internet. Yet most ads are either never noticed, or are interruptive. We aim to make advertising thats helpful & effective.
We believe that by recreating the advertising experience to be seamless & focused on content, we can usher in a new era of content monetization. All day we are bombarded by ads online, many of which were created over 20 years ago. TripleLift is building the ad experience of the future.
TripleLift is focused on delivering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology that seamlessly integrate native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, branded content, & connected TV. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to dynamically assemble native ads that match publisher content that are accessible through the industrys first real-time, native programmatic exchange.
TripleLift is one of the fastest growing companies in America, & has achieved a diversity of product lines, a leadership position in its industry & is regularly recognized as an innovator in its space - all while being consistently profitable.
- Understand the branded content business
- Identify unique problems & unlock opportunities by prototyping new technology solutions
- Communicate clearly with internal & external stakeholders
- Build new products in collaboration with TripleLifts Product & Engineering teams
- Ship reliable, scalable, efficient, & elegant code
- Experience in a highly entrepreneurial role such as starting a company or working for an early stage startup
- Deep understanding of media & at least 2 years of experience at a media or media technology company
- Experience shipping production code
- Strong strategic thinking
- Strong communication skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a manner that is easy for clients & non-technical partners to understand
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical & problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues
- Ability to work under intense pressure & multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Benefits & Company Perks