We're on a mission to transform global workplace communication, & we need your help. How do you prefer to collaborate with your colleagues? By phone, video, instant message, or even text? fuze is making it easy for businesses to embrace the modern, mobile workforce. We offer a single cloud-based platform that includes these technologies & more for simple, smart communication that works. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA with offices & customers worldwide, we're growing at a lightning-fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market. Bring your passion & expertise to our Sales Team as aBusiness Development Manager.
Who you are:
- Youre ready to catapult your career with one of the fastest growing technology companies
- You inherently love being surrounded by highly intelligent, dedicated, & motivated peers pushing you to be better.
- You have an intense work ethic, great business & sales acumen, an insatiable desire to grow & learn, & want to be surrounded by A+ teammates in a culture of excellence. If thats you, then we need to talk!
- Fuzeis looking for an Account Executive to help us continue our meteoric growth.
- Our Account Executives work with both current & potential customers to identify challenges with their communications systems & pinpoint which Fuzesolution is best suited to help them transform the way they do business.
What youll do:
- Build a territory plan consisting of: a) target accounts b) channel partnerships c) existing account base prospecting d) personal pipeline generation tactics e) coordination with a BDR for pipeline generation
- Conduct demo, closing, negotiation, proposal, & prospecting meetings
- Qualify prospects' needs & effectively map them to Fuzeofferings
- Work closely with Business Development Reps & marketing to implement strategy & process for your territory
- Become an industry expert & develop product mastery
- Consistently achieve (and exceed!) quarterly sales quotas & goals
- Conduct yourself professionally & cast ThinkingPhones in a positive light
What we need from you:
- A proven record of high achievement in sales roles, particularly when carrying a new business quota
- Demonstrable pipeline generation experience, particularly building a multi-faceted territory plan & executing successfully
- Intelligence & intellectual curiosity - a growth mindset
- High IQ & EQ
- Superb communication skills: written & verbal
- Passion, Drive, Character, & Coachability
- The ability to work in a fast paced, challenging (FUN) technology environment
- Ability to learn & absorb material quickly
- One speed energy" - self-motivated with a constant sense of urgency
- Attention to the details; organized & metric-driven
- A BA or BS from a 4-year college or university
Not a must, but a plus:
- Prior experience in a rapidly growing technology company
- Experience as a BDR setting appointments for Account Executives
- Experience using Salesforce, & other sales productivity tools