WHO WE ARE:
BaubleBar, a high-growth, data-driven e-Commerce & Omni-Channel startup focused on disrupting the Fast Fashion Jewelry Business, is located in the Flatiron District in NYC & was founded by Amy Jain & Daniella Yacobovsky in 2011. Our company's culture is built on trust, empowerment, & autonomy - our teams create what they believe is most important for the company's success.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
BaubleBar is looking for an Assistant Jewelry Designer to help create & design a competitive product line that supports the brands strategic & financial objectives as detailed in the product plan. Ideal candidates are entrepreneurially-minded self-starters with a demonstrated passion for beautiful design. The BaubleBar team is comprised of individuals who thrive on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems, possess the desire to dive in & learn in a fast-paced environment, & are considerate of one another. Interested candidates should excel at communicating with individuals across a diverse range of disciplines.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
Work closely with the Design Team to develop & execute the vision of the brand from beginning to end.
- Create & execute new designs & technical packs
- Research trends, colors, & inspiration images for each season & category
- Support the design team in updating colors & technical packs for final product selection.
- Bring a high level of creativity, attention to detail & efficiency while working under tight deadlines & on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Adhere to project schedules & effectively report progress to meet challenging deadlines.
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- 0-1+ years of experience in jewelry or accessories design
- Bachelors Degree in Jewelry Design, Design or related degree preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in Photoshop & Illustrator
- Highly organized with a tremendous attention to detail.
- Strong communication Skills
- Ability to take initiative & ownership of all work, within a fast paced environment.
- Technical drawing abilities & construction knowledge preferred
- Strong sense of fashion.
- Someone who truly LOVES design, whose passion is evident in their work & who has a great sense of humor & outlook on life.
- All candidates MUST submit a link or attachment including any relevant design work and/or a portfolio or their application will not be considered.