Love reading about the latest emerging tech trends? Interested in editing a broad range of tech-focused content on a fast-paced research team? Keep reading.
CB Insights Intelligence Unit (IU) is hiring a fall intern who will work closely with the editorial team on copyediting & fact checking our tech & strategy-focused research.
In the last 12 months, CB Insights quantitative research on technology companies & technology trends has been cited by 3,061 media outlets & is read daily by hundreds of thousands of executives, VCs, & major tech players. This role will help drive research quality & production on the IU related to artificial intelligence, blockchain, cybersecurity, digital health, fintech, & much more.
While the internship will be editing-focused, interns at CB Insights will have the opportunity to experience a bit of everything that goes on in the office. Duties will vary from editing & fact-checking research to contributing ideas & updating content.
- Line edit, copy edit, & fact check data-heavy research briefs, reports, & decks
- Edit infographics for content & visual consistency
- Update high-performing content as needed
- Other projects as needed
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent writing & editing skills
- Strong grasp of numbers & data as well as a zeal for accuracy
- Ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic, & fast-changing environment
- Interest in learning about tech startups & venture capital as well as public markets
- Rising undergraduate junior or senior
Happy, Helpful, Humble, & Hungry:Check out more about our company culturehere.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.