CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
The People Partner will manage the core people initiatives & programs that ensure our great people succeed in their roles. We are looking for a dynamic leader with a range of people experience across a broad spectrum of employee populations. The ideal candidate thrives in an environment where they can simultaneously develop & execute people initiatives.
What You Will Do:
- Act as the People Partner for a technology organization
- Analyze people data & metrics (e.g retention rates) & extrapolate meaningful information in order to drive people strategy.
- Collaborate on & support the implementation of our people strategy that supports the business needs/priorities for the organization in collaboration with the Chief People Officer & the broader People team.
- Understand dynamics & key business priorities of client groups in order to coach functional business leaders on effectively managing & leading their organizations.
- Advocate & offer guidance & counseling to employees concerning work-related issues & work to resolve issues in a timely, dedicated & positive manner.
- Provide thought leadership to functional business leaders regarding change management, organization assessment & how to utilize talent tools & resources to create an effective team/function/organization.
- Develop & operationalize diversity & inclusion strategy that enables the business to progress on goals.
- Improve the alignment of performance management, compensation, organizational development, & employee retention initiatives.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and/or projects with multiple workstreams that require inputs from cross-functional stakeholders
- Support the employee lifecycle from onboarding to exit and everything in between.
Who You Are:
- You have at least 5-7 years of experience as a Human Resources generalist & a Bachelors degree.
- Required proficiency, knowledge, & experience in all HR processes, including employee relations, compensation, benefits administration, policy administration, workers compensation, & talent management & development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including leadership, influencing, & relationship-building across functions.
- Experience in coaching & providing training for business partners & managers.
- Knowledge of & experience with HR systems (ATS, HRIS, Performance Management).
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, including group facilitation & presentation skills.