Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, weve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week intern program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, & do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way! All currently enrolled students are eligible to apply for the internship program.
Start Date: January 6, 2019
Our Spring internship program has some flexibility in regards to school schedules; interns are expected to be here for the first week of onboarding, January 6 - January 10, 2020. For students seeking a part-time schedule, the work schedule is set for full days on MWF. Typical work hours are 9am - 5pm, slight adjustments can be made there.
Technical Content is looking for a Technical Content Producer Intern (Instructional Design Intern) to join our team. The Technical Content team manages the Mailchimp Knowledge Base, creating help documents that empower users to better use our application. The team consists of producers (designers), writers, & content strategists who collaborate together to maintain up to date content within our KB.
An ideal candidate is a skilled, empathetic, & creative person who can research & simply explain complex concepts using a variety of visual media. You are driven to problem solve & care deeply about helping others. We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the work they produce & the people they work with.
What youll do:
- Work with writers to create visual assets (video, gifs, infographics, etc.) for Knowledge Base articles
- Maintain visual assets in-line with new product releases & updates
- Write, voice, record, edit, & publish video content
- Brainstorm new, fresh ways of providing educational content to users
- Use metrics to measure success of new assets
Wed love to hear from you if you have:
- Strong experience working with NLE softwares such as Premiere, Avid, Final Cut, Pro Tools, GarageBand, etc.
- Experience working with Adobe design applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign, etc)
- Comfortable prioritizing, starting, & managing projects independently
- Comfortable working on new, changing, & fast-paced projects
- Reel and/or portfolio preferred, please include in application
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
We love our hometown & support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.