As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa Direct is a global real-time payments platform to facilitate P2P, B2C & B2B payouts in the U.S. & around the world. The addressable market in North America is estimated to be more than $10 Trillion of payment volume -replacing cash, checks, & slow bank transfers with real-time money movement. Many companies are now leveraging real-time payouts including Uber, Lyft, Postmates, DoorDash, Mercari, Square, Venmo, PayPal, Allstate, DailyPay, PayActiv, JetBlue, Western Union & MoneyGram.
As a Growth Leader, you'll represent Visa Direct & lead growth strategies with key clients & partners. You will manage a portfolio of high-profile initiatives from ideation to development to launch & ongoing partner engagement. You will drive these growth initiatives meeting key business metrics -working with Visa Product, Sales, Marketing & Operations teams & external Technology & Financial Institution partners.
This is a critical role on the North America Visa Direct team. You'll be responsible for making Visa Direct's top programs across GIG Economy, Marketplaces, Insurance, Travel & Entertainment, & Funds Transfer use cases more successful. You're an energized & organized self-starter; you're highly analytical & have a track record for improving products & leading new projects. You'll have excellent written & verbal communication skills, high intellectual curiosity to learn new concepts & business models & ability to adapt & thrive in the fast-paced, high change environment. You're excited to become an expert in the high-growth businesses that rely on Visa's payments technology.
- Be accountable for success metrics & portfolio growth: prioritization of business, strategic & financial assessments, structuring & negotiation of new projects, & ongoing partner engagements.
- Partnering with Visa's clients to build rapid, fact-based & actionable growth & product improvement strategies. We identify critical market & consumer insights, & assess technology, solutions, UX & economics, to create a foundation for developing new strategic growth plans that enable success.
- Supporting clients in specific new areas of growth, including evaluation & buildout/integration of new use cases, solutions & service offerings.
- Provide deep understanding of our clients' industry landscape, performance, benchmarking & business options to optimize & growth their real-time push payments programs.
- Operate with little oversight, being both an executor & strategic thinker
- Lead cross-functional projects across Product, Sales, Marketing, Operations & Analytics teams to identify opportunities & provide data driven recommendations to improve portfolio & program performance.
- Own the design & development of ongoing metrics, reports, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
- Root cause research to identify performance issues & provide data driven insights to key clients
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Strategy, Finance, Marketing or Computer Science or other similar discipline or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 7-10 years of work experience & a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management, Product Marketing, Management Consulting, or Strategic Growth role.
- MBA or Master's degree
- Experience with Payments, Merchant Acquiring, Card Networks
- Extensive experience in payments or financial services industry
- Demonstrated ability of leading complex projects in cross functional settings with multiple stakeholders
- Experience presenting & communicating across all levels of the organization; ability to speak effectively before the appropriate audience
- Effective time management, prioritization, & organizational skills
- Familiarity with the processes & core functions of Card Networks
- Cross functional product or business management experience
Work Hours: Incumbent must make themselves available to support clients during core business hours & during global time zones.
Travel Requirements: This position requires approximately 5% of travel.
Physical Requirements:This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.