Vimeo is looking for a Data Scientist to join the Video Insights team.board
Vimeos platform provides the highest quality video tools for filmmakers, businesses, & video lovers around the globe. Video Insights team delivers services & products that help Vimeo users make effective videos, by applying Artificial intelligence (AI) technologies connecting between video content & its online performance .
At Vimeo Israel (formerly Magisto), we develop Vimeo's automatic video creation tools.These A.I. based tools enable any user to create a video that looks professionally edited, in a very quick, simple & cost effective way. Our tools make video creation accessible to anyone, allowing any person to express themselves with high quality videos.
It is a great opportunity to join a core founding team & take part in shaping the AI movement within Vimeo.
What youll do:
- Work closely with Researchers, Data Analysts & Product to build tools that provide insights on how content of videos is correlated against relevant video performance metrics.
- Analyze diverse datasets & implement statistical & machine learning models to extract actionable insights on user & content behavior as well drivers of key business & product metrics
- Be part of a cross-functional team, providing the best practices in data science for the team & across the organization.
- Partner with relevant teams to deploy outcomes, as well as monitor KPIs & model performance in production.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Scientist, with a M.Sc/B.Sc in a relevant quantitative discipline.
- Experience with Hypothesis testing, A/B testing, Bayesian inference, time series modeling, linear & non-linear regression, clustering & classification, as well as statistical & machine learning methods.
- Ability to understand & work with weakly defined problems, refine definitions & come up with actionable solutions.
- Fluent in Python especially with the standard third-party libraries (numpy, scipy, sklearn, statsmodels, pandas, matplotlib, etc.), SQL, large scale systems.
- Experience in working with large data sets.
- Good communication skills & ability to work in a cross-functional team.
- Experience with Deep Learning Frameworks such as TensorFlow, Pytorch.
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs