Shutterstock is seeking a Global Sales Compensation Manager to lead all sales incentive plan initiatives across the Company. The ideal candidate will be strategic, analytical, execution oriented, be an effective communicator, & serve as a hands-on expert, interacting & collaborating with business partners cross-functionally. You will concurrently work on multiple initiatives & manage all sales related compensation programs, with key stakeholders throughout the Company including Executive Leadership, Sales, Legal & Finance
- Compensation plan modeling & analysis, costing, administration, compliance, & maintenance. Track program measurement, outcomes & ROI of plans.
- Determine an appropriate commission system/tool then implement & maintain
- Establish strong working relationships & drive engagement with cross-functional partners; own communications on status, including progress of issues, risks & mitigation strategies.
- Design & implement world sales compensation programs that are scalable, with robust programs & systems
- Understand & align with the strategic initiatives & focus of the business through the global comp plans & design process
- Create, review, approve & distribute comp plans on a timely basis
- Model scenarios for strategic decisions for fiscal planning, program shifts, new initiatives, exceptions, spiff programs
- Provide recommendations & best practice for policy
- Create & manage to an annual budget as set by finance.
- Interface with external & internal auditors, provide analysis & comprehensive best practice audit programs through new developments or changes
- Calculate, review, approve monthly/quarterly/annual commissions
- Handle queries, disputes & provide customer service to our sales org
- Utilizing data & analysis, continually look to improve plans & processes
- Own communication strategy to share program information with all constituents
- 7+ years of sales compensation experience
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented
- Strong ability to do complicated analysis, identify key insights & recommended actions
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects & initiatives at once, with a working knowledge of end-to-end project life cycles & methods
- Ability to be highly productive & proactive with supporting key stakeholders
- Ability to effectively manage your time, prioritize tasks, & work within deadlines with minimal supervision
- Experience working across offices & regions on global projects
- Familiarity with HRIS & Sales Compensation systems (e.g. Workday, Salesforce, Xactly)
Shutterstock (NYSE:SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider ofhigh-quality licensed photographs,vectors,illustrations,videosandmusicto businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also ownsBigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom,a custom content creation platform, Offset, ahigh-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curatedroyalty-free musiclibrary; Rex Features, a premier source ofeditorial imagesfor the world's media.
For more information, please visitwww.shutterstock.comand follow Shutterstock onTwitter,FacebookandInstagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V