WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide seeks a motivated, enthusiastic team player to join our editorial team as an Editorial Operations Manager. In this role, youll work with the editorial print team to manage workflow, production & promotion of The Knot national magazine.
- Optimize magazine workflow & establish, manage & enforce deadlines
- Schedule & facilitate meetings for production, issue planning & promotion to keep with production deadlines
- Manage workflow for issue promotion on social, PR & email
- Manage digital magazine platform & partner with circulation/distribution manager on strategy & execution
- Manage budget with EIC oversight & liaise with finance
- Facilitate contract process for our roster of freelancers & temp employees & liaise with legal team
- Support Visuals Editor with contracts, permits, etc. for photo shoots
- Oversee production process including managing production freelancer & pre-press workflow
- Manage relationship with printer on production-related issues (i.e. ordering paper, delivering files, etc.)
- Schedule & run quarterly retros after each issue
SUCCESSFUL EDITORIAL OPERATIONS MANAGER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 5-7 years of professional experience at a print magazine
- Impeccable interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Knowledge of print production
- An energetic & willing attitude
- Knowledge of K4 a plus
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.