Founded in 2014, Maven is a fast-growing digital healthcare company focused on bringing better access to healthcare for women & families. In September, we raised our Series B from leading funds Sequoia & Oak HC/FT, bringing our total funding to $42 million. Serving over 1 million members around the world & working with both small & Fortune 50 companies, Maven provides the most progressive support for women & families in egg freezing, fertility, pregnancy, postpartum care, & return to workboth to individuals & as a family benefit provided by employers.
Maven is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Automation Engineer to join our Engineering team to dive in & make an impact quickly. The QA Automation Engineer will be involved throughout the development lifecycle with particular emphasis on assuring the quality of our users experience. You will be responsible for test planning, documenting, coordinating, & executing activities related to the testing of systems & applications developed by our product team.
- Manually test existing & new product features on different platforms
- Create automation tests for Web, iOS & Android products
- Work with Developers & Product Managers to solve any issues that arise
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a QA Automation role (Web and/or mobile) using such tools as Selenium, Appium, etc.
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. CircleCI, Gitlab)
- Strong experience with manual testing multiple browsers across multiple platforms including desktop & mobile environments
- Very strong communication & interpersonal skills
- An understanding of at least one programming language to use with Selenium (Java, Python, etc.)
- Working knowledge of UNIX shells (bash, sh)
- Self motivated & proactive
Bonus Points if
- You have experience enhancing web & mobile (iOS & Android) automation suites
- You have experience setting up continuous integration pipeline for automation test suites
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health & well-being of women & their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission & reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. Thats why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for employees is 100% covered by Maven
- Dental & Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan
- Access to the Maven platform service & free Maven appointments for employees, family & friends
- Free One Medical membership
- Citi Bike & ClassPass discounts
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid vacation time off
- Parental & other leave
- Sponsored learning & development programs
- Annual personal hobby stipend
- Weekly team lunches & bagel breakfasts
- Bottomless office snacks & regular happy hours
- Annual company offsite
- Newly designed NYC office in the heart of Tribeca
- Ongoing special days, such as designated bring your child & bring your canine to work days!
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.