We are seeking a Customer Experience Associate to represent the Away brand by providing best-in-class support throughout the customer purchase journey & beyond. At Away, the customer is at the heart of everything we do. Our Customer Experience team is the bridge between the Away team & the thousands of people using our products every day. We're the voice of Away to our customers & advocates for our customers to the rest of the Away team.
As a Customer Experience Associate, you will be on the front lines with customersyou are often the first touch point that a customer has with our brand. We want to consistently deliver personalized & satisfying interactions that further customers trust in the Away brand. This role is fully remote & candidates must work virtually from the following state: Texas. This role also has a start date of mid February.
What youll do:
- Act as the voice of the Away brand on the front lines with customers
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service over all of our channelsincluding phone, email, live chat, & social platforms
- Become an expert on our products, inspiring our customers to find the travel companions that work best for them
- Strategize ways to improve our service, streamline our processes, & better serve our customers
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently & effectively manage customer relationships
- Coordinate with CX Management to channel customer trends, pain points & feedback to all areas of the business such as operations, technology, marketing, & product teams
Who you are:
- Have 1 year of experience working in a customer facing environment (previous experience using customer email platforms a plus!)
- Available Monday through Friday, from 9 am to 6 pm in your time zone (with availability to shift to evening or weekend hours during our busiest time periods)
- Clear communicator across all channels
- Smart & organized
- Friendly, patient & empathetic, with the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes
- Hard working with a no task is too small attitude
- Never satisfied with the status quo, always thinking "how can we do this better?"
- Passionate about transforming travel (but thats a given!)