Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
Yext is searching for a Software Engineer to join a team that develops a highly-available, multi-cloud, globally-distributed application written in Go.
- Design & implement application features for our customers
- Practice Infrastructure as Code with Terraform, Cloudflare, AWS, Azure
- Identify & remove performance bottlenecks
- Manage system capacity using load testing & measurement
- Design for & implement redundancy at all levels
- Implement deployment strategies that minimize the risk of bad code or configuration changes making it to production
- Design resiliency mechanisms to gracefully handle degradation or failure in other components
- Share the best practices developed here with other application teams
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ year of industry experience
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms & software design
- Fluency with Java, C++, Python, or similar (we use mostly Java)
- Openness to new technologies & creative solutions
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced high growth startup environment
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, & Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team & culture on the muse, our website, & our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.