InfluxData, the creators of InfluxDB, delivers a modern Open Source Platform built from the ground up for analyzing metrics & events (time series data) for Cloud Native & IoT sensor data applications. InfluxData is independently recognized as the markets #1 time series database (InfluxDB) & management tooling with a large customer base including key examples such as Coupa, flood.io, IBM, Spiio, & more.
Were growing our sales team & looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to join us to cover Souther Europe!
In this role, you will increase the sales & secure new accounts for our InfluxEnterprise solutions. You will also provide account leadership & direction in the sales & pre-sales processes in an energetic environment. This position is an outside sales position & success will be measured on quota attainment against goal.
Please note: this is a remote opportunity based in either the UK or Germany.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Collaborate with Sales Management & technical Pre-sales team (SEs) to prepare & execute account strategies & plans
- Prospecting into target accounts (Both in our Open Source Community & Greenfield)
- Acquire new customers
- Substantially grow existing enterprise customers
- Execute a solution selling methodology (ValueSelling)
- Build & execute a solid account & territory expansion plan
- Meet or exceed quota targets
What Youll Bring to the Team:
- Over 5 years of outside sales experience selling in Southern Europe
- Ability to speak French at a business level
- Minimum of 5 years of enterprise software selling experience across organizational functions (Developers, Operations, Architects , LOB) & up to executive levels of management.
- Demonstrable history of meeting or exceeding quota
- Excellent communication skills for addressing the multiple groups encountered in enterprise sales
- Strong negotiation & closing skills
- Proven experience in qualifying & selling business value outcomes
- Ability to travel
Nice to have:
- Relevant Bachelor's or graduate degree
- Experience in selling solutions based on open-source software
- Experience in NoSQL data technologies or other modern data platforms
- Experience selling enterprise management solutions ( Systems Management) Cloud Management, log analytics, APM, Network Monitoring
InfluxData provides a modern time series platform that has been designed from the ground up to handle metrics & events (time-series data). The InfluxData platform is built on the open source projects Telegraf, InfluxDB, Chronograf, & Kapacitor.
We're backed by Mayfield Fund, Trinity Ventures, & Battery Ventures.
Visit our careers page to learn more about working at InfluxData.
InfluxData is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
InfluxData does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters & recruitment agencies through our website, job board or directly to employees. InfluxData will not pay fees to any third-party agency, headhunter or company that does not have a signed agreement for this position in place.