Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Senior Product Analyst is a strategic member of the individual product domains which are mapped to customer problems. As a Sr. Product Analyst, you will be responsible for helping product teams build data-driven roadmaps by sizing & prioritize initiatives, providing a consistent flow of data-driven insights to help achieve targeted KPIs & creating dashboards & reporting to monitor & measure success. Youre a skilled collaborator who is able to work across departments & disciplines. Youre able to tell stories with data that help contextualize opportunities. The ideal candidate will have experience in similar product analytics, marketing optimization or digital analytics roles with strong technical & analytical abilities.
As a part of the Product team, the work you do will help shape our product strategy & drive us towards our company objectives - if youre excited to dig right in & have meaningful impact, wed love to hear from you!
- Lead & manage analytics activities for a product domain, including partnering with & mentoring Product Analysts
- Identify KPIs for Product teams that map to customer problems & how to measure success; Partner with Product Managers & Product Marketing Managers for buy in & socialize across the team
- Partner with Product Managers to size opportunities & build a prioritized roadmap
- Identify opportunities for product changes/experiments based on analysis & proactively share these opportunities to the product team
- Understand both quantitative & qualitative research & trends related to your product domain & be able to actively leverage those insights to help teams make data-informed decisions
- Combine results of experiments & product launches to show how product teams have impacted KPIs & revenue
- Create dashboard & automated reports to track KPIs
- Define data tracking requirements & ensure proper execution
- Contribute to data quality - identify discrepancies, create data tables needed for analysis & automation
- Support experimentation initiatives by calculating sample size, monitoring & reporting on results
- Partner with other analysts on other product domains & across other disciplines in the company to share insights across teams & bring findings back to your domain
- Extensive experience in an analytics focused role, product analytics experience is a plus
- Bachelors or Graduate degree (business or mathematics a plus or equivalent work experience)
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise in SQL, Web Analytics, Excel - R/Python is a plus
- Proficiency in wrangling & transforming data
- Strong communication, collaboration, & problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated, hands-on experience with data visualization tools
- Expertise with web analytics tools, specifically Google Analytics (certification preferred)
- Experience working with Google BigQuery a plus
- Experience with statistical methods such as regression & hypothesis testing
- Proven experience analyzing data from a variety of different sources (quantitative & qualitative), presenting the data in a clear & concise manner, & create actionable insights
- Ability to build relationships, be persuasive & influential within & across immediate working groups
- Expertise in A/B testing analytics & best practices (a plus)
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.