The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking an exceptional Senior Manager, Marketing Operations & Data with the skill & work ethic to both strategize & execute as part of the Growth Marketing team at Yext. Reporting to the Director of Growth Marketing, the right candidate will drive the marketing team forward by providing relevant data & analysis to generate more qualified leads & increase conversion through the funnel all the way to revenue. The successful candidate must be adept at architecting datasets in order to leverage them for analysis & insights, as well as knowing the right questions to ask when working with data. This is a terrific opportunity for a sharp analytical marketer to make a big impact in a dynamic, fast-moving organization. If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you!
What Youll Do
- Create & analyze ongoing reporting on Yexts marketing performance
- Produce insights that will be useful both to marketing leadership & day-to-day stakeholders
- Develop & improve methods for measuring the impact of Marketing campaigns
- Communicate complex information so that it is easily understandable for non-analytical stakeholders
- Work cross functionally with Sales team to ensure we are providing accurate & insightful data
- Solve complex problems to elevate the operations of the entire Marketing team
- Conduct post-program analysis of all marketing programs
- Identify new areas of measurement that impact KPIs
- Ask new questions that nobody else is asking & find the right answers
What You Have
- A BA/BS degree or similar college level education or equivalent practical experience
- At least 5+ years of related data, operations, or analytics experience (Salesforce & Tableau preferred)
- A passion for Marketing, scaling a business, & solving problems
- Strong analytical ability & are an advanced Excel nerd
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify & resolve problems
- Attention to detail & the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- An energetic & willing attitude
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives
- Superior critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Data visualization & demonstrated ability to use data to develop relevant insights & influence decision making
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.