Quidd is the world's largest social marketplace for digital goods.
Through its apps, Gen Z & Millennials collect, buy, sell, & display limited-edition digital stickers, cards, & 3D toys featuring IP from the worlds best media brands, including Disney, Marvel, HBO, Hasbro, Fox, & others. Collecting, owning, & using rare stuff, like sneakers, streetwear, or trading cards, is a universal human behavior. Quidd's mission is to bring this experience online -- in digital format -- for billions of people.
The company raised its Series A from Sequoia in the fall of 2017 & is based in NYC.
As a Marketplace Ops Manager, you are critical to Quidds success & will have the ability to directly impact what the Quidd marketplace experience is for buyers & sellers. Here are some examples of what you may work on:
- Conversion funnel analysis & optimization.
- Develop strategies to test & implement in the Quidd marketplace.
- Works cross-functionally with the Data Team at Quidd to develop customer activation points.
- Lead data-driven analysis & formulate execution plans to help drive company KPIs & and OKRs.
- Work cross-functionally with product/engineering to assist development of internal CMS system used to operate the marketplace.
- Build processes & product features requirements focusing on creating long term value for rare, digital goods.
- Interfacing with the Seller Community on Quidd & engage with Power Sellers.
- Developing & implement both tools & strategies for sellers as well as fraud management initiatives.
This role reports to our VP, Partnerships & Operations & is based in our NYC HQ.
- You are a people person & naturally operate cross-functionally to achieve better outcomes.
- You have experience working with ecommerce platforms.
- You are adaptable & resilient, pivoting doesnt scare you.
- You have excellent communication, organization, & problem-solving skills.
- You are detail oriented with outstanding aptitude for self-growth.
- You have passion for understanding our users.
- You have 4+ years marketplace experience.
Nice to have:
- Some experience mitigating online fraud risks
- Have an understanding of compliance issues related to KYC, DMCA, COPPA, GDPR/privacy & intellectual property
- An understanding of mobile goods monetization either through streaming, gaming or other platforms
- An understanding of the collectibles market & motivations for collecting