Rent the Runway is transforming the way modern women get dressed & disrupting the $2.4 trillion global fashion industry by enabling women to rent, versus buy, clothing. Founded in 2009 with a vision to build the worlds first living closet, RTR believes that women everywhere will soon have a subscription to fashion. Rent the Runway has pioneered a new industry by transforming the traditional model of clothing consumption, making apparel rental an indispensable utility while also powering women to feel their best every day. RTR offers apparel, accessories & home decor from over 650 designer partners & has built in-house proprietary technology & a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO & Co-Founder Jennifer Hymans leadership, Rent the Runway has been named to CNBCs Disruptor 50 five times in ten years, & has been placed on Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies list multiple times. RTR has five retail stores of the future, 11 million community members & employs nearly 1,800 people, all of whom have equal benefits across the organization, 93% of whom are female and/or non-white, with 80% of leaders who are women.
About the Team:
The IT Operations team is a diverse group of technology professionals responsible for the systems & network infrastructure that powers Rent the Runways corporate offices, warehouses, retail stores, & drop box locations. You will be joining a strategic group that cross functionally services the Rent the Runway business & partners across the entire enterprise. The IT Operations team is helping the company achieve scale by enabling expansion to new sites, as well as driving innovation & efficiencies throughout the businesses IT processes.
About the Job:
The position of IT Asset Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of IT Asset management at Rent the Runway.
What You'll Do:
- Build & lead an IT asset management department for Rent the Runway
- Develop & maintain processes, policies, standards, systems & measurements that effectively manage - both on a daily basis & long-term - RTRs IT asset portfolio of software, vendors, services & technology-related hardware.
- Manage vendor contracts for hardware, software & services procurements.
- Lead the design & implementation of RTRs inventory management policies & procedures.
- Be responsible for ensuring quality control throughout the lifecycle of all company IT assets by developing & implementing appropriate procedures to track & manage them
- Build RTRs inventory management system to track all physical IT assets such as laptops, monitors & fulfillment center IT equipment such as scanners & printers
- Work closely with other members of the IT Engineering & Service Desk teams to assess the IT hardware, software & services requirements to procure & deliver IT services to RTR.
- Work closely with finance & accounting teams to help plan & manage the IT Operations capital & operating budgets.
- Manage the accounts payable approvals
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent education & experience along with at least 5 years of well-rounded IT service desk & IT asset management experience.
- Have demonstrated expertise using IT asset management (ITAM) systems & integrations between such systems as JIRA, Jamf & Oomnitza.
- Have experience working in a fast paced fast growing startup environment.
- Have superior critical thinking & problem-solving skills in complex, disparate IT, systems & networking environments.
- Have exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Able to empathize & collaborate with colleagues, independently manage & run projects, & prioritize efforts among conflicting priorities.
At Rent the Runway, were committed to the happiness & well-being of our employees, & aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal & professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, & family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves & their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserves your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, & have some fun!
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA & dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first & weve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.