About the role:
You will be working with the Oscar Medical Group & Oscar Health Care Delivery team in providing direct care services to our members & patients. The medical services we currently provide include (1) primary care with integrated behavioral health at the Oscar Center, our clinic in Brooklyn (2) urgent care, primary care, population health interventions via telemedicine (3) complex case management. You will play a critical role in the management of these current offerings & the expansion of our practice into new medical services.
Your primary responsibility will be the development & management of the Practice Management team for the Oscar Medical Group. Core operations in this vertical includeWorkforce Management, Licensing, Credentialing, Training.
You will report to the President of the Oscar Medical Group & have an indirect reporting line into the Oscar Health Chief Operating Officer of Care Delivery.
- Day to day operations of the practice
- Practice Transformation & Strategy
- Staffing ratios/models
- Reporting to leaders across Oscar Health & Oscar Medical Group the collective health of the practice across productivity & quality.
- Collaborating on QI & service line expansion opportunities.
- People management of direct reports across the core functions listed above.
- Provide support to the Revenue Cycle Manager to maintain the overall financial health of the practice
- Practice Management experience7+ yearsideally with multi-speciality or multi-center practices
- Familiarity with Practice financials
- Command of Practice Management analytics & metrics with experience on clinical quality metrics
- Experience building, managing, & leading diverse teams
- Practice Transformation experience:
- Integrating administrative, financial, & clinical systems for better performance & improved outcomes
- Familiarity with Health Information Technology & Population Health tooling
- Driving adoption & change with clinicians with focus on top of the license care
- Experience with SQL, BigQuery, Periscope or equivalent data management infrastructure
- BA or Masters in Health Care Management
- Experience in tech-forward Practices (i.e. practices that have incorporated telemedicine)
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We aim to make health care affordable & accessible for all, & apply this same vision to our perks & benefits, including: medical benefits, unlimited paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.