As our new HR & Recruitment Manager, you will have two key objectives. 1) To provide our employees with a unique experience. 2) Attract & retain the best talent to HelloFresh by hiring excellent people from junior to senior level. In addition to recruiting top talent, you will always have an open ear for the administrative needs of our employees, manage to organize & structure your tasks independently & also support team-internal projects.
You should be results-driven & solution-orientated, whilst tactical & sensitive when dealing with stakeholders. If you are passionate about talent acquisition & looking for a new opportunity in a fast-moving, very international environment that will challenge you, we would very much like to meet you.
What youll do
- You help current team with all recruitment-related efforts: manage data in our ATS, post jobs, maintain job boards, schedule & conduct interviews, communicate to line managers about hiring progress, create offers etc.
- You support a permanent staff in all HR administrative topics
- You are the contact person for employees, social security agencies & authorities regarding payroll tax & social security issues
- You will benchmark & select the new HR tools for Japan
- You manage third-party payroll services
- You manage sick leave & vacation requests
- You have a close interface with our payroll team & ensure together with them the correct payroll of our employee base
- You create & process employment, change & termination agreements as well as notices of termination, etc.
- You create references & certificates
- You are part of exciting & diverse projects for the continuous development of the human resources department.
What youll bring
- Experience managing relationships with a variety of internal stakeholders
- Experience in managing all stages of the recruitment process, from advertisement to offer, as well as advance sourcing sourcing skills
- A natural peoples person with great communication, interpersonal skills & good levels of emotional intelligence
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude, & confident working with stakeholders on all levels
- Highly organised day to day, able to handle multiple tasks & projects at once; self-organisation is key
- IT savvy, professional skills with the entire Microsoft Office Suite & experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in the HR admin and/or recruitment area
- You have good knowledge of labor, tax & social security law
- You are fluent in Japanese & English, both written & spoken
- A plus: You have experience in the area of relocation & visa processes.
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our admin setup from day one
- A vibrant, international environment with mission-driven colleagues
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation & plenty of room for personal growth
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, development initiatives, high-end tech equipment, free drinks in the office, etc.)
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our People team is here to attract & retain the best talent for HelloFresh by providing a best in class employee experience at all stages of the employee lifecycle. Welcoming talented & motivated employees from around the globe, we play an active role in ensuring they have a good start, but stay & grow with us, with employee satisfaction & well-being at the core of what we do. As strategic partners, we help our people managers & leaders as they guide their teams to achieving business goals. Managing the workplace in a way that employees are happy, motivated & productive is as important to us as having an open ear for our employees.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.