Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
We are looking for a data-driven inbound marketer to support campaign development & our target market buyer journey. As a supporting member of the campaign team, you will help produce & manage projects that attract website traffic, convert that traffic into new leads for the business, & help nurture to close those leads into customers.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, & social media. The campaign manager must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once & meet tight deadlines.
Reporting to the Campaign Lead & working closely with the digital marketing team & creative, this person will play an impactful role in the development of the sales & marketing organization. We are looking for someone whos looking to develop their career & be part of a fast growing marketing team.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Assist in the development & implementation of the companys brand strategy
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate & long-term business goals, identifying & executing improvements for processes, content, & lead generation
- Prepare marketing activity reports & metrics for measuring program success
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, & competitive landscape, & prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, & summarizing data
- Support Campaign Lead in evaluating & establishing the marketing plan & strategy by assembling & analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning & organizing promotional presentations, & updating calendars
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, & deliverables to sales team, & provide instructions for use or promotion
- 3-5 years of work experience as a campaign manager or similar role
- Experience in the HR industry (preferred, but not required)
- Knowledge of traditional & digital marketing & content marketing
- Excellent communication, & presentation skills
- Ability & desire to write short form copy to support campaign content distribution
- Proficiency in project management & collaboration tools like Google Drive, Asana, Slack, Trello, Confluence
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognized as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- (Remove for Australia) Medical insurance - for you & your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave & in work support program - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp