Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
Want to explore new territory?
This role is for you.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
This individual is a user experience designer with hands-on human centered design, UX/UI, research, service design, & rapid prototyping skills. Based in our London Innovation Center, & with the guidance of our Design leadership, the designer will help deliver polished UX/UI artifacts & human-centric digital design expertise for our clients, as well as support RFPs & special projects. This role will also support the creation of product & design collaboration frameworks, co-creation tools, asset libraries, & design operations management that will ultimately power the work of our practice.
This designer will need to develop a nuanced understanding of emerging digital payment trends as well as Visa's capabilities & services in order to effectively leverage the right products & services at the right time in the solutions we design.
- Support the planning & execution of high-quality client design sprints & co-creation engagements (through all phases of design) under the guidance of the London Innovation Center's leads.
- Help maintain the highest standards of experience design delivery from wireframes to prototypes.
- Support the planning & execution of hands on research activities (qualitative & quantitative) to gain customer insights in order to fuel our co-creation process.
- Understand the payment ecosystem, commerce trends, our Innovation practice, as well as Visa products, services, & capabilities in order to effectively design for our clients & partners.
- Work with our cross-functional product & business teams to ensure alignment & project success.
- Designer with experience across design specializations & knowledge of one or more of the following areas: design research, interface design, & visual design.
- Support London Innovation Center's design operations needs as required including but not limited to RFPs, supplier relationships, design briefs, global design initiatives, etc.
2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MFA/MBA, etc.) without experience - preferably working in consultancies, digital product, or established startups.
Junior levelwork experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MFA/MBA, etc.) - preferably working in agency, digital product, or established startups.
Experience in working on world-class UX solutions for the web & mobile.
Experience in working with experience maps, service blueprints, interface design, rapid prototyping, & presentations that communicate the strategy.
Experience in digital design software including Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, knowledge of HTML/JS/CSS a plus.
Experience in using design systems & style guides.
Knowledgeable in human centered design, interface design, service design, & user research.
Strong organizational skills & attention to detail.
Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Fully fluent in English & able to understand & be easily understood in spoken & written English.
Payment industry experience preferred.
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.