Senior System Engineer
About the Company
Clarifai is a leading, full-lifecycle deep learning AI platform for computer vision, natural language processing, & audio recognition. We help organizations transform unstructured images, video, text, & audio data into structured data at a significantly faster & more accurate rate than humans would be able to do on their own. Founded in 2013 by Matt Zeiler, Ph.D. Clarifai has been a market leader in AI since winning the top five places in image classification at the 2013 ImageNet Challenge. Clarifai continues to grow with employees remotely based throughout the United States & in Tallinn, Estonia.
We have raised $100M in funding to date, with $60M coming from our most recent Series C, & are backed by industry leaders like Menlo Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Lux Capital, New Enterprise Associates, LDV Capital, Corazon Capital, Google Ventures, NVIDIA, Qualcomm & Osage.
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, & retaining a diverse workforce.
Your focus on engineering efficiency will empower the engineers around you to deliver products faster than ever before while your knowledge of service reliability best practices will help Clarifai scale to meet growing customer demand.
We build the systems & services that other engineers use to build the Clarifai products. Neural networks are data-hungry beasts & we work to keep them well-fed. Clarifais infrastructure team is responsible for the overall availability & reliability of the products we sell. We work with the other engineering teams to ensure they have the tools & resources they need to deliver the best product for our customers.
- Youre a doer with the ability to drive projects forward.
- Monitor & maintain the stability & scalability of our products & work with teams to identify & resolve potential bottlenecks.
- Develop & maintain the internal services that power our infrastructure.
- Provide the tools & platforms used by our engineers to build & maintain our products.
- You are well-versed in observability & reliability best practices.
- Experience deploying container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, GKE, EKS, et al.)
- Experience debugging & operating common cloud datastores (RDS, Cloud SQL, Redshift, et al.) or their open source alternatives.
- You are an expert with CI/CD pipelines.
- Proficiency in Python, Golang, C++, or Java is a big plus.