Who We Are
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 5,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes & industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, & retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, & the largest employee dataset in the world.
The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, & BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day. Culture Amp is backed by years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, & offices in the U.S, U.K, & Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the worlds top private cloud companies by Forbes & one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
We are open to remote candidates in the United States for this role.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Account Manager to join us in our mission to make as many culture-first companies possible through accessible people analytics.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first. As an Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to impact this mission by working directly with our customers. You will continue to refine how we grow the Net Revenue Retention of our existing customers (including renewal, cross-sell & account growth) to 115% & beyond, therefore continuing to influence positive employee experiences throughout our customer base.
As one of the members of the Account Management team, you will:
- Own an expansion quota for our current customer base targeted at the Mid-Market level
- Own a gross retention target for our current customer base targeted at the Mid-Market level
- Build a pipeline & identify opportunities to expand revenue from current customers through understanding long-term strategic Business & People goals
- Work closely with Customer Success to lead on touch points with Customers during the subscription year
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own up-sell & cross-sell of the Culture Amp platform
- Contribute to the Account Manager Playbook to iterate & create the process for account growth
What You Bring to Our Camp
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams & all levels of management (internally & externally)
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals within an existing customer base at the small business, mid-market or enterprise level
- Ability to manage a high number of accounts/opportunities (50+) while maintaining focus on goals
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- A focus on building strategic relationships with customers
- A passion for people & analytics
Drive expansion & retention across a regional & segment focused Book of Business:
- Build a pipeline of opportunities of 3x your quota for current quarter & going into the following quarter
- Identify & lead the upsell to a different tier or population size (organic growth or acquisition)
- Identify customers for cross-sell additional product offering(s) & lead the sale
- Identify ways to leverage current customer accounts into parents, subsidiaries or other parts of the same organization
- Use tools (e.g., Outreach) to sequence customers to identify new opportunities
- Support customer & field marketing efforts to get customers to events & follow-up events
- Achieve Expansion target
- Understand & demonstrate the Full Culture Amp suite of Products
- Convert pipeline opportunities into Closed Won $s aligned with individual quota
- Work entire deal cycle from Discovery to Closing with Negotiations
- Complete sales enablement training & apply it to your work
- Work with Legal & Security teams to support any deals aligned with standard processes
- Keep Salesforce updated including Weekly Forecasts, Renewal Next Steps (weekly/bi-weekly) & Opportunity Next Steps
- Retain & Renew customers
- Partner with the Customer Success team to deliver key commercial & strategic account touch points throughout the customer subscription year across your entire book of business (approximately 150 customers)
- Support Customer Success to develop & execute plans to drive platform adoption & customer value
- Proactively raise up At Risk Customers & bring in appropriate parties to support the sale
- Work with the Renewal team to review upcoming renewals & proactively identify & collaborate on any more difficult renewal processes
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves.
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you & your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
A few highlights from Culture Amp:
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.