We are currently seeking a Strategy Apprentice to the Chief Strategy Officer to join our Landor & Fitch global team. Could this be you?
Let us tell you more.
Supporting the Strategy Apprentice to the Chief Strategy Officer will work closely with the Global Leadership Team & the strategy & corporate communities to deliver on a variety of projects & initiatives across the Landor & Fitch network.
This role provides an extraordinary opportunity to learn about brand transformation from the best in the business as it includes a committed mentorship with the Chief Strategy Officer for next 12 18 months. At the end of this time period, the apprentice would have the opportunity to join the L&F strategy team.
So, what are we looking for?
A brilliant strategic mind with the ability to analyze data sources, synthesize information & extract insights while at the same time successfully manage global projects & initiatives on behalf of the Chief Strategy Officer.
If you are a passionate brand enthusiast, can work across multiple time zones, are highly organized, accept change, play well with others & yet be an individual contributor, we want to meet you. You must have the ability to receive feedback from executives, pivot on a dime & recognize the opportunity of an apprenticeship at this level. If you have a desire to become a world class brand strategist in a learn by doing environment, this role is the perfect storm.
And what about Landor & Fitch?
We are a global brand transformation company, here to make an extraordinary difference: for our clients, our employees & the world around us.
We mix left & right brain people, to work together, to go beyond whats expected. Essential intelligence & dramatic design. Business strategy & brand purpose. Expression & experience. Expertise & empathy. 1,200 curious minds. 19 countries. 1 team. We transform brands & businesses to drive growth.
We see ourselves as valuable additions to our clients teams & are proud of our relationships with them. Local & global. Corporate & consumer. Emerging & established sectors. We work with clients that include Apple. Bang & Olufsen. BP. Kelloggs. Lego. Microsoft. Huawei. Nike. Procter & Gamble, to name a few.
We are proud to be part of WPP, a creative transformation company dedicated to building better futures.
About the work:
- Responsible for achieving & maintaining global projects initiatives on behalf of the Chief Strategy officer: delivered on scope, on time, & on budget
- Ability to work with high-level executives on internal & external initiatives while maintaining a strong level of confidentiality.
- Displays a high level of strategic problem solving, critical thinking, lateral thinking, & data sourcing
- Ability to analyze data sources & synthesize information to extract insights, determine priorities, & identify information gaps
- Communicate findings & recommendations in a clear & compelling manner in written, oral, & presentation forms
- Identify & solve problems for specific business or brand issues faced by Landor & Fitch and/or specific clients & prospects
- Analyze background information for pitch teams, prepare pitch materials & presentations, & draft proposals
- Ensure all client correspondence, deliverables, presentations, & proposals are error-free, of highest quality & deeply relevant to Chief Strategy Officers needs
- Assist the Chief Strategy officer in managing the Strategy & Corporate global communities
- Help build the reputation, quality, rigor, creativity, knowledge, & overall strength of our work & the energy, enthusiasm, & impact of our Landor & Fitch global team
Good candidates have:
- Bachelors degree from a top undergraduate program
- 2+ years of experience, including internships, within a branding, consulting, or marketing agency
- Strong organization & project management skills
- Experience in designing, conducting, & analyzing secondary & primary research
- Exceptional presentation skills & the ability to promote their thinking with our internal teams
- Great attention to detail & the stamina to dig into complex problems with some ambiguity
- A love for the work, but a rich life outside of work e.g., extraordinary extracurricular activities that show passion, creativity, & resourcefulness
- The desire to become a world-class brand strategist, in a learn-by-doing environment
- Ability to work independently & contribute to a team in a meaningful way from afar
Great candidates are:
- Culturally aware & connected
- Follow the leading edge of brands, marketing, & design
- Hungry to learn
- Impassioned researchers & engaging storytellers
- Stellar verbal & written communicators that can craft a simple business argument, a strong point of view, a summary of findings, as well as a creative idea
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people & their uniqueness can shine & be celebrated. Were working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity & belonging. We may not be perfect, & we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams & Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking & actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & FITCH.