WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built & powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder & former CTO of CrowdTwist & current Techstars mentor; & Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur & investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants & hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the worlds best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, youre an insider & the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYCs 100 Best Places to Work, Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Resy is growing rapidly & we are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Development Representative to join our team in our London, UK office. In this role, you will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes in order to turn prospects into business accounts. We are seeking highly driven, results-oriented individuals who are eager to learn the fundamentals of sales through coaching & training.
This position is the first step in our paved career development & has advancement potential within the Sales organization. You will learn about sales fundamentals & what it means to qualify a lead. Here, you will master the first part of generating a sales pipeline. Once youve hit your goals, you will have the opportunity to progress your career as a Sales Executive in a closing role.
WHAT YOUll DO:
- Research restaurant openings with the intention of adding new leads to pre-existing, regionally based pipeline
- Leverage in-office CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories
- Develop email campaigns to generate new business opportunities
- Create opportunities via cold call & email to be passed to your Sales Account Executives
- Work alongside Management to create new messaging based on updates to the restaurant landscape, both internally & externally
- Maintain an organized pipeline & activity records using Salesforce.com
- Learn the basics of working with sales technologies in order to maintain an organized sales pipeline, track communication in relation to prospects, & actively report on day to day business activities.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 0-3 years of sales or related business experience
- A commanding desire to learn & succeed in tech sales
- Strong passion for restaurants & the hospitality industry
- Tenacious attitude & ability to self-motivate & drive toward success
- Interest in working in a fast-paced startup environment
BIG PLUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Software and/or SaaS knowledge & experience
- Salesforce experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited paid vacation / time off
- Generous pension match
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
- An opportunity to grow in your sales career with a growing tech company
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting & retaining a diverse team of employees & creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.