As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This role within the API Product Operations Program Manager organization will be expected to utilize their expertly honed program management skills & technical expertise to 1) work with our Client Services & Product Owners to create/develop onboarding documentation & processes for new Visa products & services 2) help the end-to-end client onboarding & implementation experience. In addition, he/she must be highly collaborative, bring a structured approach to planning, demonstrate mediation & facilitation skills, have a passion for payments, & have an ability to communicate complex information to both technical & non-technical audiences.
- Own, manage & lead each client's experience during onboarding & implementation once receiving the handoff by our client engagement teams
- Lead the development of Visa Developer client onboarding processes & documentation for new API's
- Communicate & coordinate with clients about the onboarding processes & documentation to convert to production.
- Proactively recommend areas for reengineering in the VDP onboarding experience by creating & owning requirements & working cross functionally to optimize the processes for efficiency, self-service & decreased time to market. Lead delivery of requirements with portal team.
- Verify the documentation submitted by clients for Visa Developer onboarding
- Review clients requesting production access to VDP against current Governance Process. Help define ongoing legal & regulatory reviews as part of the Visa Developer Governance Process.
- Provide technical support to clients for onboarding & credential management
- Work with Engineering to validate Product onboarding procedures & ensure smooth production releases
- Assist in the development of Knowledge Base articles resulting from ticket trends & training needs
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 6-8years of work experience & a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- Experience communicating & explaining complicated processes & procedures to external clients
- Experience in troubleshooting complex web applications, API gateways, integration & environment issues (REST & SOAP web service calls, SSL Mutual Authentication, oAuth)
- Understanding of SaaS Enterprise architecture principles & experience with web service based systems.
- Experience in leading & managing process optimization & re-engineering efforts through requirement documentation
- Ability to manage trouble tickets by prioritizing, researching & resolving tickets, including interacting directly with clients as needed
- Ability to multi task & switch focus as needed
- Strong relationship management skills & ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Prioritizes & meets strict deadlines with continual attention to detail
- Demonstrates sound decision making using good judgment & problem solving skills
- Experience managing client processes in a large matrixed environment, understanding of roles & responsibilities of various stakeholders involved
- Familiarity with web development & support tools
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.