Compass is looking for a Production Designer to join our team.
In this role, youll be responsible for, but not limited to taking existing templates for postcards, business cards, one sheets, brochures, print/web ads, etc. & inserting copy & images to create new files. You will have the technical skills to review & ensure that all files are either print-ready or optimized for web.
For already designed pieces, you will also be capable of reviewing content & ensuring that everything is set up properly & meets our standards of quality. This position is an extension of the internal Marketing team & collaborates with the internal Design team.
- Manage & translate all brand & listing assets across print & digital media creative is done by the Design team
- Create layouts & templates using Compass' proprietary design tool
- Quick turn around on templated print ads, marketing collateral, advertising, & signage
- Coordinate workflow to internal marketing team & prep files for print with external vendors & ensure that specs match the way that vendors need files
- Resizing artwork for different media
- Ensure that quality/resolution of photographs/images, color mode & size of file for implementation
- Light color correction & photo retouching.
What We're Looking For
- Candidate must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, with a high skill level InDesign, Photoshop, & Illustrator
- Ability to organize design files in a clear & concise manner
- Experience in layout design & typography
- At least 1-3 years experience in a print production or graphic design role; will consider internships
- Agency experience a PLUS
- Digital Design experience a PLUS
- Must be customer focused
- Ability to present your work in a clear concise manner & take constructive feedback to use in revisions
- Please provide a website link to your portfolio in your application
- Required: Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Communications Design, Fine Arts, or a related field
Why Compass / We're one of Glassdoors Best Places to Work for 2019! Compass is building the first modern real estate platform & were bringing together the worlds sharpest, most creative professionals across real estate, engineering, business, marketing, & design.
Opportunity / With the solutions-driven mindset of a startup & the sophistication of a luxury brand, Compass is the future of real estate. Transform an industry with limitless potential & broad impact, at a company that fosters & celebrates personal growth.
Culture / Collaborate daily with other proven talents in a dynamic office environment with a strong community spirit. At Compass our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.
Benefits / Enjoy premium health insurance, gym & tuition reimbursement, team events, & fun extras.