Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
**This Person will supervise the Second Shift (Sun-Weds 7pm-7am)**
You will ...
- Respectfully communicate with all employees & leads.
- Provide coaching & development to shift hourly associates.
- Provide all employees with necessary tools, proper training & corrective direction.
- Report information & update managers throughout every shift with knowledge of that days production.
- Resolve employee issues through appropriate problem resolution.
- Check & respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety & morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
- Work to continuously improve processes.
- Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls & provides regular progress reports to Associate Production Manager/Manager during the shift.
- Submit paperwork at the end of the shift.
- Conduct daily shift meetings & safety meetings with employees.
- Conduct interviews for nonexempt shifts within the department.
- Perform accident investigations.
- Manage department priorities as situations arise.
- Track absenteeism & timekeeping daily.
- Perform accident investigations & notify management as appropriate
- Leadership: Able to train & develop a large group of employeesand manage multiple production lines
- A problem solver
- Results Driven
- Able speak to employees with tact & diplomacy
- Able to multitask: tracking/monitoring production & maintaining productivity
- Computer literate to input information into the computer
- Able to take direction & relay information to employees
- Comfortability in being exposed to cool and/or cold environment (10 - 40)
At a minimum, you have...
- Required: High School Diploma or GED or related work experience
- Preferred: At least 1-3 years of supervisory experience in a production environment
- Ability to work Sun-Weds (4 Ten Hour Shifts)
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.