Senior Backend Engineer - Internal Tools
You are a senior developer who wants to get in on the ground floor of one of NYC's most exciting startups. You are passionate about creating tooling that helps other developers work faster & smarter.
You love to learn, & equally love to share your knowledge with others. Youre both a listener & contributor. You are a great communicator & you take care to understand before making yourself understood.
We are looking for an experienced backend software engineer who is interested in working with a talented startup team in building internal tools that support the teams ability to deliver high quality code quickly & safely. What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience writing complete, well-tested code
- 5+ years of experience programming in languages like Node, Java, Python, & Go
- Experienced & knowledgeable with continuous integration/deployment pipelines & related services (Jenkins/CircleCi)
- Experienced with AWS services such as EC2, S3, Lambda
- Experience building tooling & services that support engineers.
(including testing frameworks) is a plus
- BS in CS or EE or equivalent
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.
Check out our Engineering blog!