Teads is looking for an highly motivated, driven, hardworking individual to join our Research & Insights team as an Analyst.
- Coordinate & execute research projects
- Extract campaign/audience-based insights & create PowerPoint presentations for client meetings
- Educate Teads Sales Teams & give recommendations on the best research methodologies
- Keep track of projects & prepare regular updates to the team & salespeople including costs, results, learning, & best practices
- Troubleshoot issues with the Tech & Ad Operations team
- Work alongside the Marketing Team on case-study creation (PowerPoint, PDF, Video, Blog, etc.)
- Collaborate with the Design Team on visual creations
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & G Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Slides, Sheets)
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing/Advertising is a plus but not required
- High energy & extremely enthusiastic
- Strong work ethic & ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Self-starter, good attitude, empathetic, ability to take direction & go!
- Fun, energetic, hungry, willing to learn, & proactive
- Able to multitask, has a can do attitude, & is a team player
- Excellent communication skills listening, verbal, & written
- Organized & detail oriented
- Interested in ad tech, digital advertising, and/or media
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads operates a leading, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data & AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers & their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the worlds best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers & agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness & efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.
*Global reach as of October 2021