This position is part of CMs Summer Internship Program. More than 40 interns will be joining the CM family this summer across various offices & disciplines. Our interns are PAID, engage in real project work & are 100% part of our team. Candidates must be available from mid-May to mid-August to be eligible.
Best part of our program? The interns will come together as a team to work on a special project created for them by CMs Executive team. If you are looking to gain experience from digital masters & get your career off to a great start, this may be the program for you.
The Search Intern will join our Search team in crafting powerful content strategies, optimizing exceptional site experiences, & driving results for some of the worlds biggest brands. Todays user experience begins at the search results, & search is at the core of a customer-centric digital strategy. The Search Intern will utilize search data to understand consumer behavior, identify moments of intent along the user journey, & recommend strategic opportunities to drive visibility & performance. The successful candidate is a data-driven, detail-oriented digital marketer with a background or interest in paid/organic search, content strategy, analytics, UX, social, & technical optimization.
- Analyze search trends & consumer data to identify & execute strategic opportunities
- Develop search-driven content strategies & recommendations
- Research emerging industry trends & search best practices
- Monitor & report on search performance
- Audit site experiences, competitors, & the evolving search landscape to identify areas of opportunity
- Work closely with Content, Technology, Strategy, & Creative teams to execute search strategies
- Create targeted search deliverables including meta content, URL strategies, on-page content recommendations, site structure recommendations, & internal linking strategies
- A passion for data analytics
- Aptitude & interest in content strategy & UX
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to research & apply the latest search developments & tactics
- Strong initiative & independence
- Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively across teams, clients, & stakeholders
- Aptitude & desire to plan, manage, & execute site optimization projects
- Aptitude & desire to learn business & research, data aggregation, analysis & recommendations