Peloton is seeking an Apparel Production Associate to join our team in New York, NY.
- Drive the end to end development & production process for Mens Apparel & Accessories in partnership with the Production Manager & cross functional partners
- Develop tracking tools & maintain WIP reports for weekly tracking from vendors partners
- Manage graphics & printing processes with Peloton print houses; domestic & overseas
- Review & negotiate product costing in partnership with the Production Manager
- Organize & report on milestones & calendar deadlines
- Partner with Technical Design for development & production milestones
- Manage product development of trim & fabric with vendor partners
- Support the Production Manager in sourcing new vendors & suppliers
- Lead & foster cross functional partnerships with Merchandising, Technical Design & Logistics teams at Peloton
- Create & distribute UPC codes to vendors, communicate updates
- Partner closely with the production & logistic teams for packing list approval & shipment schedules to ensure timely delivery of product
- Liaison with accounts receivable for invoice processing
- 4-6 years of experience in apparel development & production, mens & active market preferred
- A go getter with a positive, no task too big or too small attitude
- Highly organized & detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Experience with apparel PLM & ERP systems, Netsuite a plus
- Proven ability to manage the product life cycle
- Strong knowledge of fabrics, garment construction & garment testing
- Strong written & verbal communication skills; proven ability to effectively organize multiple channels of communication
- Eagerness & ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, driven by teamwork, collaboration & innovation.
- Proficient in Excel & G Suite
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.