Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, & others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings & the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, & cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, & one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About The Team:
Our team is making the world a safer place & helping to fight the good fight. We are not just selling a product, we are changing the people can see the threats facing our world. We help people see risk, protect their teams & mitigate the risks we all face. We live in a digital world, & our world needs warriors...come be a "guardian of the digital domain."
What You'll Do:
- Take complete ownership of the SecurityScorecard post-sales customer journey, making a noticeable impact on key company metrics (e.g. net retention, churn, upsells)
- Own the strategy, development, & daily operations of a holistic enablement program with a specific focus on CS new hires & customer onboarding, product adoption success productivity, customer-facing content management, & skills training
- Build, publish, & deliver world-class onboarding & product educational sessions with our customers via on-demand, in-person, & virtual programs
- Own & lead the CS standard operating procedures/playbook formation & activation across all SecurityScorecard products & services
- Lead the execution of building out strategic priorities for the enablement of the CS team
- Establish quality performance metrics & KPIs to measure success & increase team accountability, aligning these with company goals
- Manage & continuously improve existing content; work closely with Product Marketing to develop assets that speak to our various customer segments & buyer personas
- Understand the SecurityScorecard competitive landscapes intimately, & expertly design programs around how we are positioned in the marketplace
- Deliver both data-driven & experience-driven insights to the Customer Success leadership team & work cross-functionally to iterate & improve upon our success enablement strategy
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various SecurityScorecard teams & leadership, including Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Product, & more
- Partner with the Customer Marketing & Product Marketing to develop content & programs that can be leveraged with both internal (sales) & external constituents (customers)
- Lead the development of the first ever SecurityScorecard Academy program for customers
- Experience in a SaaS environment running a Sales Enablement and/or a CS program and/or operations
- 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS as technical customer success / professional service/implementation manager/ technical project management / technical account management / technological consulting, specifically within onboarding & implementation of complex products
- Demonstrated experience developing & delivering a customer & new hire onboarding program and/or enablement strategy
- Teaching & facilitation skills with the ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, make recommendations & decisions, & drive projects to completion
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills & the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization & across a variety of cultures
- Highly organized & can work in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work independently as well as collaboratively across all functions of SecurityScorecard Experience building learning modules or training within an LMS platform
- Strong project management skills to keep projects on track & manage unique flows
- Experience training a wide variety of users & teams
- Positive attitude, empathy, & high energy
- Ability to take initiative & adapt
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health & dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, & much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.