Do you enjoy driving & happily interacting with your passengers? Are you looking for a fulfilling job with seniors?
Join our Aegis of Bellevue team in the heart of beautiful Downtown Bellevue with ample parking & transportation!We are Located at: 148 102nd AVE SE, Bellevue, WA 98004.
We are looking for Full-Time Driver to work Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:000pm
egis has developed a very progressive culture where we place a high priority on having fun in addition to working hard. Today, egis is one of the most admired & emulated companies in the senior living industry. Please read the description below if you are interested in becoming a Driverwith Aegis!
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Provide transportation services for residents
- Organize driving schedule & availability
- In depth familiarity with the community layout & employees responsibilities
Please enjoy this video that highlights some of the people we have the pleasure to work with every day! And a little bit about why we keep winning "Best Place to Work" awards:
What youll need to rock this job:
- Compassion & understanding for senior adults including those with Alzheimer's & Dementia
- Must be 25 years of age to transport Aegis residents.
- 1 year experience working with senior adults preferred
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Active driver license with no type A & no more than two type B violations.
- Good navigational skills
- You must be able to pass a background check & physical abilities test.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits & an enjoyable work/life balance.
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please submit an application or contact Claire Kirby at 425-449-4983 for additional information.