Company Description|Job Description
BlaBlaCar is the world's leading long-distance carpooling platform - a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers & passengers in 22 countries.
The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together & share the cost.
With the recent integration of a coach network & a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility.
Affordable, convenient & user-friendly, wherever there's a road, there's a BlaBlaCar.
Why join us?
BlaBlaCar is launching a new business line (BlaBlaBus) that is set to fuel tremendous growth for the company. You have the opportunity to join our team in the early days & help to build the next european coach network from scratch.
As a Bus Operations Associateyou'll be responsible for various operational tasks. From setting up & improving processes to overseeing the daily operations & building up a partner network of bus companies.
This role requires a high reactivity, strong communication, organizational & negotiation skills.
We are looking for someone who has the grit & motivation to join the entrepreneurial adventure.
What you will directly contribute to
- Operational & daily management of bus stations
- Negotiate conditions with bus stations & ensure regular monitoring
- Follow the implementation of the relevant ticketing & operational systems, processes & procedures to support smooth day-to-day operations at all bus stops
- Obtain the necessary authorizations for the establishment of a stop point
- Implementation of the customer experience in the stops (signage, boarding process)
- Manage relationships with providers, institutions, local authorities, terminal manager
- Implement & evolve the Safety & Quality system by proposing action plans following audits, controls, & customer surveys
- Conduct quality checks on the road
- Ensure technical support for operations, including the development of training & professional skills
- Provide operational support to the Bus Operationsteam(partners management, bus quality, ...)
What you will need to be successful
- You have 1+ yearrelevant previous work experience
- Experience in the mobility sector is an advantage
- High social, communication & negotiation skills
- Organized, rigorous, proactive, & reliable
- Independent self-starter; with a strong hands-on mentality, who want to be part to help build our new business unit in Milan.
- Italian mother tongue, good level of English
What we offer all of our employees
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork & impact
- High-growth & fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment
- Free carpooling to live our value Be The Member
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Possibility to do a BlaBlaSwap once a year & go work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad
- Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other