Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
We're the Product Support team that's on the ground, making sure all of our users are getting everything they can out of the Tradeshift platform. We are looking for people that are inherently curious, know how to build relationships, & are ready to do what is needed to ensure our users are enabled to succeed.
We believe in empowerment & ownership by every member of our team. Each individual is autonomous but expected to be present in the interest of our users & the platform. The scope of the customer support team starts at the initial engagement of the product & extends through the life cycle of every account, & the challenges they will face. You will bridge the communication gap cross-functionality within Tradeshift & do what is needed daily to keep our users alive & engaged.
Our Team Leads are responsible for empowering & managing the staff that is directly engaging with our users. Your team will look to you for product knowledge, feedback, & support to assist them with the day to day challenges they face in the wild. You will work directly with our customers, their suppliers, & cross-functionally throughout our organization to identify & address any future, incident, or bug, that may arise. As challenges & opportunities surface you will be tasked with communicating this to your team & throughout Tradeshift as needed. You will own the front line support presence during the EMEA shift & work within a global support team that has its hands in the operations of every customer account globally.
What a day is like:
You will own the operation of the support team (schedules, escalations, 1:1s).You will empower each member of your team to effectively perform their role; if an obstacle or challenge arises you are taking point & leading through the fight. You will also:
- Provide regular performance feedback & education to the team using one on ones, daily stand ups, & ad hoc syncs as needed
- Coordinate with the Director of Global Product Support, as well as fellow Team Leads to ensure the experience & performance of the global team is consistent & meeting their KPIs
- Become a product expert within your team, every feature, every update, every customer, you know them all
- Monitor the customer experience of every customer account on Tradeshift & ensure they can access & fully utilize the platform at all times
- Continuously find ways to improve & streamline the support function & user experience
You're perfect for this role if you:
Are a team builder with a passion for empowering & building leaders. You have
excellent communication & presentation skills,highly refined interpersonal skills. You are cool & calm under pressure in a transactional environment
You also have:
- Min 2+year team lead or people management experience
- Min 3+ years experience in SaaS based customer account/operations support
- Strong prioritization & collaboration skills
- Highly data-driven mindset & a passion for analytics
- Experience with document formats CSV, XML, EDI or any other type of document business standards
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations, MIS or Computer Science (preferred, but not required)
Our Bucharest office is full of rebels - people who like to challenge the status quo. We're a fun group always looking for ways to make an impact & we enjoy the freedom & autonomy we are allowed in our jobs.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Ambitious international startup, & agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career & professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with & learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Meal tickets of 15 lei value for each working day
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday & Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly & relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days
- Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations & more!