LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Are you a customer-centric thinker with project management skills, have a keen eye for detail & a passion for doing right by the customer? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better & work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology, attribution/measurement, & media analytics? Consider joining our team.
As one of LiveRamps Data Plus Math (D+M) Measurement Account Directors, you will help the worlds leading Media Companies analyze the business impact of their advertising. D+M is on the cutting edge of marketing attribution & measurement, & the top marketers in the world look to our team to help them use data & analytics to plan & optimize their media spend.
- Act as a product expert across the media product line to enhance the customers existing usage & adoption & to cultivate & achieve future opportunities with their accounts
- Develop & cultivate strong customer relationships while continually seeking opportunities to showcase value propositions
- Leverage your previous analytical experience & analytical approach to inform customer discussions & develop data-driven solutions & insights for your customer
- Develop strong relationships with key customer contacts (executive & operational) in order to achieve a trusted-advisor status
- Lead internal project management to ensure that the work behind each customer engagement is streamlined & delivered in a timely & organized manner
- Identify new product expansion & analytics services opportunities within your customer base
- Manage all aspects of the customer relationship including leading customer & agency partner discussions, capturing notes, & developing presentations & status reports, as required
- Develop thought leadership in the form of whitepapers & case studies
- Collaborate & support other internal & customer-facing initiatives
- Drive upsell opportunities & renewals across your book of business
- 6+ years of customer-facing & consultative account management experience at a media company, agency, research or digital media services firm
- Experience managing & growing SaaS and/or subscription revenue within existing customer relationships a plus
- Hands-on analytics (media, customer, digital, big data) experience a significant plus
- Willingness & comfort with travel to customer sites, as required
- A deep understanding of & experience in TV and/or digital media including the relationship between bought, earned & owned media
- Strong communication skills & the ability to examine, synthesize, & present data to various stakeholders (customers & partners)
- Exceptional verbal & written communication & presentation skills. Able to effectively articulate a unique value proposition that resonates with customer needs.
- A successful track record of engagement with multiple customers & points of contact
- Attention to detail & the ability to prioritize, organize, & operate in a fast moving, entrepreneurial start-up environment
- A strategic thinker & problem solver who uses data, analytical skills & story-telling to support reasoning.
- Demonstrated ability to work across at all levels of a customer or partner organization
- Comfortable managing the contracts & negotiations process within various stakeholders (e.g. customer, procurement, & finance)
- Able to work in ambiguous situations & be able to take charge & lead the client to the best opportunity for them
- Bachelors degree or higher
- This position requires Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (ie - required travel, etc)
- Passion for organization, problem solving, & project management (PMI certification desirable but not mandatory)
- Quick to learn & help communicate technical concepts to clients
- Great communication skills both internally & externally. You are punctual & always answer emails & calls within 12 hours.
- Excellent problem resolution skills & attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Super independent & self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching & mentorship.
- Type S(startup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working & proactive (no exceptions).
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of New York, San Francisco, Phoenix and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.