Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is looking for a seasoned Onsite Analytics leader to join the Data & Analytics team. The Data & Analytics team is responsible for directing strategy via insights & championing our data-driven culture company-wide. The team provides unique customer & commercial insights, fuels data-driven acquisition & marketing spend to increase marketing effectiveness & efficiency, drives data infrastructure to build capabilities to drive customer lifetime value, & provides user insights to enhance eCommerce site user experience & increase conversion. . We work closely with the Marketing, Tech, Retail, Wholesale, & Product teams to deliver business results. We are constantly testing & building new approaches as we look for ways to grow the Casper business.
The Director of Onsite Analytics will lead our onsite analytics team to build & strengthen analytical capabilities in understanding user journey & leverage insights to enhance user site experience & increase conversion. This individual will partner closely with our Digital Experience, as well as Acquisition Marketing, & other teams to apply the best analytics-driven approaches in our site A/B testing & achieve our growth & efficiency goals.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, & is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, & its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, & a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Lead & manage Onsite Analytics team, recruit & develop talent, build processes to effectively create & deliver data & user insights, drive eCom site A/B testing culture & best practice
- Build & strengthen capabilities in understanding user journey & leverage insights to enhance user site experience & increase conversion
- Make strategic recommendations to drive significant business impact through advanced site analytics & website optimization
- Lead the effort in understanding customer onsite journey & conversion behaviors , identifying conversion levers, & providing insights & recommendations for A/B tests & site improvement
- Apply the best practice in building comprehensive testing frameworks, & champion a testing culture that rapidly tests, measures & iterates
- Be the technical leader in designing & running A/B & multivariate testing initiatives for site design & marketing campaigns
- Work closely with Marketing Analytics & Acquisition team to drive the right traffic to the site
Our dream candidate is...
- A strategic thinker, practitioner, & empowering team manager.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in advanced analytics with an emphasis on hypothesis testing, & site optimization
- Experience at an omni-channel e-commerce brand with a high volume of complex data
- Extensive experience working with product team on site optimization through A/B testing
- Experienced in building & leading analytics teams, developing analytics talent, & managing agile workflows.
- Able to partner with key cross-functional areas to drive insights from the analysis to conclusion.
- An expert in hypothesis testing, & knowledge in advanced statistics & machine learning methodologies is preferred
- Technical skills including writing complex SQL queries, Python (preferred) or R, with a solid understanding of open source data mining / data visualization software packages (e.g., pandas, scikit-learn, matplotlib) a plus.
- Familiar with AdTech & MarTech toolsets & platforms, such as Heap, Optimizely, GA etc.
- Strong communication skills & able to influence others to achieve buy-in for recommendations.
- Highly motivated self-starter. Flexible, adaptable, able to manage change & be productive.
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!