As an intern at Betterment, you will make big contributions in a short amount of time. We invest time in teaching, training, & mentoring you while gaining from your creativity, enthusiasm, & new approaches to our inner-workings. Youll get hands-on experience in a professional workplace, make valuable contacts, & gain knowledge for future endeavors. Best of all, you get to experience what its like working for a leading fintech robo-advisor in the industry in the heart of New York City.
This is a for credit, non-paid internship opportunity.
About the right team member:
We are seeking a driven student eager to flex your skills at a fast paced & innovative broker-dealer & registered investment advisor. You want to learn how a team builds & executes an efficient Talent Development program & youre not afraid to roll up your sleeves & get to work. You have a strategic mind, tech-savvy, & are always seeking new & better ways to improve practices. Youve never met a question you werent willing to find the answer to. You have the confidence & ability to work independently, & can communicate clearly & persuasively.
At Betterment you will get to:
- Plan & coordinate the implementation of a new learning management system
- Help create & implement training necessary to onboard all employees
- Assist in other projects related to our Talent Development priorities
- Provide support to our Talent Development Team
You will be effective if you are:
- Pursuing a Masters degree in training & development, adult learning, or a related field
- Eligible to receive School Credit for this opportunity
- A self-starter that enjoys creating efficient processes with attention to detail
- Comfortable with technology, & a fast learner
- A creative & innovative person that can help create in-person & online courses
- Passionate about learning & development, with an interest in technology & learning management systems & processes.
Betterment is the largest independent online financial advisor with more than $20 billion in assets under management. The service is designed to help increase customers long-term returns & lower taxes for retirement planning, building wealth, & other financial goals. Betterment takes advanced investment strategies & uses technology to deliver them to more than 480,000 customers across its three business lines: direct-to-consumer, Betterment for Advisors, & Betterment for Business.Learn more.
Come join us!
Were an equal opportunity employer & comply with all applicable federal, state, & local fair employment practices laws.We strictly prohibit & do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity & status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.