Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics. The Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage our capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory & reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs.
In pursuit of our goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched two liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, & is developing programs for recurrence & early detection, called Project LUNAR. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 5,000 oncologists, over 40 biopharmaceutical companies & all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
The Sr. Financial Analyst will contribute to a world-class finance team in a rapid growth & emerging environment. The finance team serves as trusted advisors for all our strategic & enterprise endeavors & works closely with business partners on a daily basis. To be effective, you will need FP&A experience & an eagerness to support all aspects of finance & accounting. The Sr. Financial Analyst will have contact with senior-level members of the team which requires strong interpersonal skills both written & verbal.
- Lead analytics with a strong finance focus
- Identify & measure key metrics that drive company performance
- Perform variance analysis & continuously drive forecast accuracy improvements
- Translate data into information in time for it to be useful
- Provide decision support to company leaders
- Participate in annual budgeting & long range planning processes
- Assist in compiling supporting documentation for quarterly reviews & annual audits
- Maintain files & documentation thoroughly & accurately in accordance with company policy & accepted accounting practices
- Other ad hoc analysis as needed
- 3+ years experience in FP&A, preferable with healthcare experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, accounting or related field; MBA a plus
- Accustomed to multitasking, prioritizing & meeting multiple tight deadlines in a fast-growing environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Oracle Cloud & Oracle EPBCS experience preferred
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Experience serving as a trusted business partner
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A solutions-oriented team player who enjoys a dynamic work environment
- Ability to communicate complex information in a clear & concise manner
- Ability to effectively work with all levels & cross-functionally within the company including Senior Management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills, with a sharp focus on details
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Employee may be required to lift routine office supplies up to 20 lbs & use office equipment. Majority of the work is performed in a desk/office environment; however, there may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, & biohazard material in the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please visit our career page at: http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/