As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer as a DevOps engineer for the Business Solutions Product Development team which is a part of Visa's Data Product Development organization. The position requires working as a member of a team responsible for designing, orchestrating & developing an automated CI/CD pipeline in support of Visa's Business Solutions line of products. Our range of products include business to business payments platforms, data processing platforms, reporting & data mining solutions etc.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Work with the developers & ops team to design, develop & orchestrate a fully automated CI/CD pipeline which enables single click' deployment of software to various environments like dev, test, staging or production
- Collaborate & work with the team members to improve the engineering tools & processes in pursuit of engineering excellence
- Collaborate & work with the team members to bring in industry best practices in the field of CI/CD & DevOps
- Drive the efforts to containerize the applications using Docker & deploy them at scale using Kubernetes/OpenShift.
- Help build robust monitoring & alerting capabilities for applications deployed in the production & non-production environment.
- Propagate & practice the culture of Shift-Left' & automate the workflows in pursuit of engineering excellence.