Splash is creating the next era of event marketing by helping businesses market, measure, & scale their live programs--virtual, hybrid & in-person. From beautiful event pages & customized registration forms, to email follow-up programs & easy integrations with Zoom, Salesforce & other business systems Splash empowers teams across the organization to design on-brand, measurable, & compliant events, whether they're online & in-person. See why Fortune 500 companies choose Splash by visiting http://www.splashthat.com.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to infuse the organization with Tech talent for Splash. In partnership with your team, you will effectively partner with candidates through the recruiting & selection process & provide consulting & guidance to our hiring teams. You will be a subject-matter expert & be passionate about keeping up to date of hiring trends & innovative recruiting techniques.
- Manage the full lifecycle recruiting process. This will include sourcing diverse candidate pipelines, marketing Splashs talent brand to attract top talent, screening candidates, advising hiring managers on the recruiting process, & negotiating job offers
- Source stellar candidates. Look beyond direct applications & leverage search engines, career sites, & other innovative sourcing techniques to find the best talent in the market
- Provide an excellent end-to-end recruiting experience for candidates & hiring managers
- Advise hiring managers on market trends & recommend more effective ways to attract & recruit great talent
- Develop candidate pipeline strategies to fill open positions (i.e., LinkedIn sourcing, referrals, etc.)
- Conduct job interviews & facilitate post-interview feedback meetings to aid in candidate selection
- Create & extend job offers & close identified candidates
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience as a full life cycle recruiter
- Successfully owned new projects & are consistently looking for ways to improve the team
- Familiar with Greenhouse or a similar Applicant Tracking System
- Experience sourcing great talent with a variety of tools including LinkedIn Recruiter
If youre interested in joining our fun, ambitious, & hardworking team, please send your resume.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for
employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal
records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public
education records 12 & inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our
purposes, including performing services & operations related to your potential
employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at