As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Head of Executive Leadership Development will manage a team that is dedicated to executive leadership & team effectiveness.
Executive Leadership Development & Team Effectiveness: Working closely with the Chief Learning Officer, Head of Business Colleges, Visa University, HR & senior leadership they will develop & embed a Leadership Team Effectiveness methodology, & also design & deliver leadership & senior team effectiveness interventions across Visa, including designing & delivering Executive Development Programs & managing our High Potential Development plans. This team will also provide coaching & support to senior hires to enable their successful integration in to Visa. In addition, the team will develop the governance & approach for (1) Assessment & profiling tools (2) Internal & external coaching (3) Team effectiveness toolkits (including being the in-house SMEs for these areas). This team will be instrumental in building the internal capability within Visa University across the aforementioned areas as this will be key to driving a sustainable focus on Visas current & future performance. Partnership with HR is important to link the above activities with Talent Management, Succession Planning & our Diversity & Inclusion strategy.
The ideal candidate is highly collaborative & is skilled at quickly understanding & translating stakeholder needs into innovative learning solutions. They are also a skilled practitioner at leadership & team effectiveness. Visa University is part of Corporate Strategy & this role will report in to the Head of Business Colleges within Visa University.
- Work closely with the CLO, the Head of Business Colleges, the Dean of Leadership Colleges, & senior leadership & other cross-functional partners to drive a common leadership & team effectiveness methodology.
- Work closely with the Functions to support & drive their learning agendas
- Work with stakeholders to identify learning needs & to help inform the design, development & program delivery.
- Closely manage prioritization process to identify & advance the highest leverage initiatives & critical strategic goals & initiatives for the organization.
- Manage the entire learning product development lifecycle:
- Use human-centered designapproaches to discover, design & develop meaningful client engagements to ensure the organization has the capabilities to compete in the future.
- Act as a change agent: build understanding, enthusiasm, & use influence to gain buy in from key stakeholders & drive alignment within the organization.
- Build work plans & work closely with cross-functional partners to support & drive successful execution & implementation of all solutions.
- Work with the Data Analytics team to evaluate the product effectiveness, success & impact in measurable ways. Leverage analysis to enhance future strategies & tactics.
- 12 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree; 10 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD); or a minimum of 5 years of work experience with a PhD
- 15-18 years of experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 12 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD or PhD)
- 15+ years progressive experience defining & implementing successful learning solutions, preferably in a global corporate environment.
- Masters and/or Doctorate ideally in the area of Organizational Behavior
- Accredited in use of relevant & impactful assessment/profile tools
- Proven experience in designing & delivering Executive Leadership & High Potential Development - from programs, to senior team facilitation, to one-to-one coaching
- Strong & proven, & credible practitioner background, with deep knowledge of team & leadership effectiveness methodologies
- Learning content design & development skills to design & curate engaging customized leadership & team interventions.
- Excellent project management, planning, & organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, & prioritize projects/products based on business objectives & ROI methodology
- Strong interpersonal & team building skills - ability to work with a cross-functional team & influence change across functional & business units
- Strong communication skills, both verbally & in writing, including executive presence & the ability to simplify complex problems & evangelize a strategy & roadmap to stakeholders.
- Analytical & proactive problem solver with a solution-oriented mindset who operates effectively & independently, even in areas of uncertainty & ambiguity.
- Focused on providing excellent customer service
- Understanding of the payments business preferred
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
Location is flexible & requires willingness & ability to travel up to 20% as needed.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.