Peloton is looking for a Senior Program Manager to uplevel our existing global talent processes, programs & systems, as well as develop new programmatic support to enable our talent to fulfill their career goals at Peloton. We want to be the best place to work for the worlds top talent - so our talent solutions need to be world-class, cutting edge, & innovative to ensure the growth & development of our people. The Senior Program Manager, Talent Management will play a crucial role in this process. As a member of the newly formed Talent Management function, this role will be responsible for ideating, building, & project managing the creation of new talent programs. They will drive the launch of brand new processes & features that help Peloton leaders evaluate, manage, & grow their talent. This role will report to the Senior Director of Talent Management & will partner closely with business leaders across all functions, & People team leaders across the globe.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a variety of disciplines within the People function, including building & maintaining talent programs in a start-up or established environment, & will bring a holistic view to thinking about talent across the spectrum from senior leaders to entry level hourly team members. This individual will be dynamic, will welcome & embrace constant change, & will be energized by rapid growth & scale. They will have project management skills, will bring a bias for action & a focus on driving continuous improvement.
- Youll ideate, project manage, develop, & execute the roll-out of new innovative & global talent management processes such as rotation programs, succession planning, & career development frameworks
- You will partner with People Team leadership & business leaders to architect leader, team member, & even HR facing toolkits & resources to support all our Talent Management processes & programs
- Youll develop materials that are engaging, inspiring, inclusive & global, & youll partner with internal creative teams to ensure presentations, participant materials & digital solutions have a Peloton feel
- Youll take the initiative to develop & manage timelines, driving our talent projects forward & reprioritizing as necessary
- You will create & develop a strategic new hire integration initiative to embed Pelotons talent programs into the onboarding experience globally
- Youll generate metrics to evaluate effectiveness, ROI & inclusivity of programs, & identify insights that will drive to continuous improvement & sustainability
- Youll serve as a resource for employees & leaders, providing just in time education & perspective on our programs & processes
- Youll work with the People Analytics team to clean, manage & ensure the integrity of our talent data. Once a data set is built out, you will produce & present People data insights that enable us to make great decisions about our talent
- Youll partner with our People Systems team to implement talent components of our HRIS technology
- Youll build & manage tools, youll evolve tools & solutions from manual to fully automated ensuring we drive toward efficiency & scale
- Youll be a collaborative member of the Talent Management & People Business Partner team, youll be a trust-worthy supporter of the business, & youll be a role model for junior People team members
- Bachelors degree or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of related HR experience (background/expertise as an HR generalist, HR project manager, HR business partners/advisor to leadership)
- Experience building and/or rolling out talent solutions in a fast paced or high growth environment
- Experience managing programs at regional or global scale
- Experience operating within an HRIS, ideally SAP SuccessFactors + associated talent modules
- High level of discretion ability to deal with highly confidential information appropriately
- Exceptional communication (written & verbal), interpersonal & problem solving skills; ability to effectively address tricky situations & have difficult conversations
- Ability to manage projects, meet deadlines, prioritize assignments & manage your & others time
- Aptitude for & interest in managing/evaluating large sets of data & using data to generate insights
- Strong orientation toward collaboration & teamwork
- Self starter with strong organizational skills/detail orientation, ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, mission driven environment
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.